Swimming pool waterfalls add a beautiful focal point to any pool. Waterfalls are often added for their spa-like tranquility, to bring in nature, or even as a creative way to hide something unsightly within or beyond the pool.
In addition to adding style and elegance, waterfall features serve a number of useful purposes, including:
- Swimmers and sunbathers frequently congregate near water features, so the falls have a way of bringing people together. This is often cited as one of the main reasons that people build or buy a pool; they want the social bonds that pool time with friends and family can provide.
- Waterfalls serve a secondary function as a pool pump that circulates and keeps the water flowing and clean. Constantly flowing water keeps the water from building up with algae and debris.
- Therapeutic massage from the falling water and the soothing sound of running water delivers a spa-like experience in the privacy of a homeowner’s own yard.
- Slides, stairs, seating, and diving boards are often disguised in elevated waterfalls.
- Overall pool temperatures are kept lower by the circulating water.
- Water features are highly desired amenities and instantly increase the value of a pool and home.
- The sound of water running will block or minimize street noise from neighbors or traffic.
A waterfall is a perfect way to enhance any pool. With years of service and experience in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and the Caribbean, our team of custom pool experts are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Somar Pools will meet with you to develop a plan to customize and design a new waterfall that suits your pool perfectly and that brings you and your family enjoyment for years to come.
Are you ready to upgrade your pool with a waterfall? For more details about our waterfall additions, please call us today. Our friendly team is eager to help you with any questions you have and to set up a no obligation design consultation.
Posted on behalf of Somar Pools LLC